Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Haul, Swatches & NOTD!

I have done a lot of shopping over the past few weeks but the bits I'm going to show you are only from this week...there's too much other stuff to include eek...naughty!

WAH nails book of Nail Art -- Amazon -- £5.69 -- Bargain! I actually paid £6.59.
Real Techniques Stippling Brush -- £11.99 -- Boots
Essie - Mint Candy Apple -- £7.99 -- Boots
No7 Lash Adapt Mascara -- £7.50 with £5 off voucher -- Boots
No7 Nail Paint - Lucky Lilac -- £2.00 with £5 off voucher -- Boots
2x Black Topshop Nail Art Pens -- £6.00 -- Topshop
Topshop Nail Paint - Adrenalin -- £6.00 -- Topshop
Collection 2000 Gel Eyeliner in Brown -- £4.99 -- Superdrug (free on 3for2)
Gosh Nail Paint - Peachy -- £5.00 -- Superdrug
Bourjois Nail Paint -- 4901 (no name, soo annoying) -- £5.99 -- Superdrug.

Wow...very very spoilt girly I am!

Here's some swatches of the nail paints...


Bourjois - No name...such a stunning Coral colour! A perfect colour in time for summer!
Gosh - Peachy - A gorgeous peach polish, it's beautiful I am currently loving orange polishes as well as pastels!
Topshop - Adrenalin - STUNNING polish, this was on my wishlist post a couple of weeks back and I am definitely going back for the other two glitters as well! Wow!...It's full of sparkle! I love it.
No7 - Lucky Lilac - I have seen this on another blog and when I was given a No7 voucher I couldn't resist for £2 it is a lovely Lilac :).
Essie - Mint Candy Apple - My first Essie polish ever! and I am in love as you will see in the NOTD below :)


Essie - Mint Candy Apple!
A stunning mint green polish opaque in 2 coats with a gorgeous creamy finish!
Definitely a perfect mint green!

No comments:

Post a Comment