Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

I'm back and a big haul!

Hi! Remember me? Well after a few months of not blogging I've decided to start again after missing it.

Well over the past few months I've managed to get a total of 28 new nail polishes including the Nicki Minaj miniatures and 2 Models Own nail art pens!
So for the pictures and swatches!

Left to Right
Fuzzy Peach, Utopia, Jade Stone, Lemon Meringue, Tropical Sun, Beach Party, Hedonist & Disco Heaven.
Models Own polishes are £5.00 each from Boots, but I got mine whilst the 3 for 2 offer has been on.

Left to Right
Revlon Scented Polishes Mad About Mango & Bubblegum, China Glaze For Audrey, 17 Magnetized  Grey, N.Y.C Lights-Camera-Glitter, No7 Snowflake & Cheeky Chops.
I got my Revlon polishes from Boyes for £1.39 each, China Glaze cheaply on Ebay from the U.S, 17 is available from Boots and is also in the 3 for 2 offer at the minute usually £5.99 each, I got my N.Y.C glitter from Semi Chem for £2.99, and I used No7 £5 off vouchers to get my polishes for £2 each usually £7 each.

Left to Right
Sally Hansen Insta Dry, Gallery UV Multi Sparkle, Rimmel Do You Lilac It? & Instyle Coral, Max Factor Fantasy Fire, MUA Shades 16 & 19.
Sally Hansen is my topcoat at the minute however I prefer my Seche Vite it was £4.99 from Superdrug, Gallery nail polishes are 69p each from Boyes and are surprisingly good! I got my Rimmel polishes for £2.99 each with 50p off from Semi Chem, however they are also on 3 for 2 at the minute in both Boots & Superdrug, my Fantasy Fire was £3.99 from Boots but actually free in the 3 for 2 offer, and MUA nail paints are amazing quality and are £1 each from Superdrug.

Swatches...
These are my swatches on some nail displays from Ebay, I'll post a nail of the day of each as I use them.
The last four on the bottom row are from the Nicki Minaj for OPI collection they are L-R: Did It On 'Em, Fly, Pink Friday and Metallic 4 Life. My favourite from the collection is Fly which I've also bought the full size of now.

I'm looking forward to wearing Models Own Beach Party & Hedonist over summer, they are soo bright and perfect for summer! I am also dying to get my hands on Ibiza Mix also from Models Own! A multi coloured glitter, which I have yet to find!


Well I hope you've enjoyed my first post back and I hope to post a lot more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment