Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

#161 -- Christmas and Birthday Pressies :)

I have seen this post on a lot of peoples blogs and decided to share my presents with you all, if your as nosey as I am then you'll love it!

My birthday is Christmas Eve (lucky me hehe) so these are my birthday presents off my Boyfriend...
A huge me to you bear with a heart saying "I Love You", Umberto Giovanni tin from Boots, Fearne Cotton nail stickers, Fearne Cotton compact mirror, Accessorize nail library, a butterfly Pandora charm.
The Sex and the City box set is from his mam :).

I got these awesome birthday presents off my cousin...
An old Smurf film (I'm a big kid at heart), four packs of nail stickers and a pack of mini glitter bottles..amazing! She knows me so well :).

 These are my Christmas and Birthday presents together off my best friend, we go all out and spoil each other every year!...
Westlife 2012 calendar, Pirates of the Caribbean 2012 calendar, Front Cover nail varnishes, Gok Wan's first book, The new Smurfs film (hehe obsessed), Fearne Cotton beauty and the bag, Fearne Cotton brush up your image and the Lush Gingerbread House tin :). I also got a giant Pig feet warmer and a penguin which I haven't put up :(

These are my Christmas presents from my boyfriend...
Front Cover brush works set, 17 nail art set, Fearne Cotton perfect polish set, Fearne Cotton nail art stickers, Westlife 2cd and dvd set, Sausage dog slippers, a breast cancer Pandora charm.
I also got a Strawberry pandora charm from his mam :).

These are my presents from my Parents...
Panda Hat, Boots, A hot water bottle and fluffy cover, Toasted Marshmallow candle, CK Shock perfume, Vaseline lips tin, Twilight beauty set, Alan Carr Spexy Beast DVD, Santa Baby by Katie Price, A nail polish set.
I also got The Lion King on DVD which I've left at my boyfriends house, lot's of clothes and a Owl Pandora charm for my birthday.

Yes I have been very spoilt this year! But I adore all my presents and am so grateful for them all!
:)

2 comments: