Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

#68 -- Ear Piercing!


Today was another training day at College! We did our Ear Piercing training with Caflon who are known throughout the UK for their piercing. I have to admit I was not looking forward to the piercing bit one tiny bit, but it was actually not as bad as I thought, I actually quite enjoyed it. We were first told a bit about the company, about what your can pierce etc. and then shown how to load the gun and pieced some carboard ears. This was quite fun, then comes the hard bit...we all brought models in or did each other's ears. My model came in for me and it was a good deal for them they got their ears pierced for free and some free after care solution to put on the ears. 
My practice ear...the 2nd one is not very well lined up LOL!
We also did 3 of our exams this afternoon which went really well and I passed all three. I actually can't believe it's exam time already it doesn't seem that long ago since I started the course, it really has flown over!! I have without a doubt worked hard for this course and I love it so that's the main thing!
Just a few more exams to go and lot's of practical assessments but before I know it, it will all be over and done with! And onto Level 3 (hopefully) I will go. I also want to do a few other courses in Cosmetic Makeup, Gel and Acrylic Nails :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment