Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

#69 -- I won an Award!!

Hello :).
I am happy to announce that my little blog has won an award! The same one given to me by 3 different people. 
Wow I am so grateful!
The Versatile Blogger award! :).
Thank you to Tanya, Dani and Rachel :).

THE RULES FOR WINNING THIS AWARD!!. 
1.Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 Things About Me!
1. I am currently training to be a Beauty Therapist!
2. I have been with my boyfriend Jonny for 2 years, 3 months nearly!
3. I have 2 younger brothers!
4. I have a Sausage doggy called Baxter :).
5. I love Nail Art!
6. I love having a good laugh once in a while!!
7. I would love to own my own Salon!

7 Fab Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment