Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

#67 -- NOTD -- Leopard Print

Today I decided to do my nails as I haven't actually painted them apart from getting them done in College for a few weeks and was missing having a bit of colour on them! I can't do my nails without adding a twist of nail art into them at the minute, I'm literally obsessed! So I broke out my new samples I got from Nailtopia and found my leopard spots which are so cute!
This is what I used to create the look.
Sorry for quality, I took the pics on my Blackberry!
Fearne Cotton - Silver, Leopard Spots from Naitopia, No7 So Strong Topcoat.

First I did my nails in two coats of silver (I didn't use a base coat, tut tut), and then on each of my ring fingers I put some leopard spot stickers, then applied my top coat. This is how they turned out!
Again sorry for quality, Blackberry's aren't good at taking pics!!
This is the outcome, I love them, they are super cute and I hope I don't have to take them off at College tomorrow! Maybe should have waited till tomorrow night, oh well I'm only doing Earpiercing! More about that tomorrow though!

You can check out Nailtopia in the following places:

No comments:

Post a Comment