Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

#3 -- Memories pt1. - Quotes :)

So if you have me or Katie (the wife) on Facebook you will probably see that together we have LOADS of quotes! In my opinion this is probably because we can say anything around each other and neither will be offended, that or we spout random crap constantly...either way it's great! So i've decided to blog about my memories as well as everything else and figured where better to start than with some of the best laughs of my life..our quotes! These literally make us howl and cry with laughter each and everytime we read them! God knows why, these are what I go to when I really need cheered up. Most only make sense to the two of us :).

Me and Katie were in Town one day when we seen some 80's Elton John style glasses and some Willy Wonka glasses, naturally we had to try them on...I definitely need to go back and get a pic of these!
Me out of the blue (wearing Elton John specs and making the peace sign with my fingers): "Peeeeeeeeaaaaace Maaaaaaaaaan"












Some of the blonde moments we've had and continue to have frequently.
Me: "Can I have a chicken?"
Katie: "No, I don't like chickens.."
Me: "But I'll lay you eggs.."
Katie: "Can I have a duck then?"
Me: "Do ducks lay eggs?"

Me: "Do eggs come from cows"

Katie: "I didn't realise all cows were women"

Some of the things we've said that have not meant to have been said so loud...maybe I should think before I speak...
Me: "OH MY GOD THERE'S FART MAN!!!!!!"

Me: "'I'm having a PIZZAAAAAAA MEAL!!"

Me: "Oh speaking of arseholes...I need to fart!"

About a boy from a job centre course I went on...
Me: "SEE I told you he looks like ALAN CARR!!!"...*boy turns around*

Me (about my 21st bday cake): "My muffin went hard!"

Katie: "I'm eaaaaaaasy!!!"

Me: "Omg I'm gona pass out from the fart pain...Omg it went POOF"

Me: *Jiggling my boobs* "My boobs look GR8...OMG THAT MAN IS WATCHING" *WAVES*

Me: "He made my cream cake splurt!!!"
And here's the rest:
When Katie banged her head waiting to go into the cinema

Katie: Wait for the blurry vision, that's what you've got to look out for.."
Me: "Your vision was blurry to start with" :)

Me: "I'm having toad in the hole for tea" Katie: "I don't like Toad, just Hole"

Me: "I wanna get fkin shit faced!" Katie: "Did you just call me shitface?!"

Me: "God it stinks of fish around here..FISH WOMAN WHERE R U!!!!"

While shopping for Fosters B'day
"I still think you should get her an F"

 The first quiz night at uni absoloutely shitfaced.
Me: "Oh there's that boy I know from Facebook & MSN"
Katie: "OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE CALLAGHAN"

Outside Blu Bambu in Sunderland
Me: "I wonder what that boy's name is who looks like Costello?"
Katie: "Adem, ask what that boys name is..."
Adem: "Excuse me, whats your name?"
Random Boy: "James...why?"
Adem: "Cos she fancies you" *Points at me*

In Durham Cathedral about to take a picture..
Posh Snob: "Oh, no photography allowed here...EVER!"
Katie in a posh voice: "Oh well that was a waste of time wasn't it"

During a discussion with Katie about where my life is going.
Me: "Yes but i'm wasting my life doing f**k all now"
Katie: "No ur not ur testing your skills.."
Me: "Wot, testing my skills of sitting on my arse..."

Whilst buying Condoms for a b'day present
Cashier: "Excuse me madam can i take you on this till"
Me: "O..k...Katie, can you pass me some body spray's"
Katie: "Which ones?"
Me: "Tease and Thrill"

In Manchester
Katie: "F**K i haven't bought my dad's fathers day present yet.."
Me: "We should of brought him the bible home..."

Whilst working in Toys "R" Us - Pulling a Flat Cart
Me: "I have a bad shoulder.."
Katie: "I have a bad chest"
Me: "I'm DRUUUUUUNK!"

 So yes, as you can see we have a good laugh! These are just some of the quotes that make me laugh so much! :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DYIN LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOW :D:D:D:D:D:D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete