Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

#2 -- Nail Art!

So, after a lot of thought I decided to do my second post on my current love of Nail Art :).
At the minute I am absolutely fascinated by Nail Art. It started back when I began College in September and I cannot wait to do a Minx Nails workshop in March and begin learning Nail Art as part of my course in April :).

Over Christmas I bought some nail wheels from Ebay and used them along with my nail art polishes and sequiny bits to do a wheel of nail art.
This is what I spent a whole Sunday creating :). I love Zebra print at the minute and it seems to be everywhere :).

Last week whilst my best mate was over at my house she wanted me to paint her nails, so of course being a lover of all things Zebra at the minute I decided to do the Zebra effect on her nails :). I started by painting her nails with a base coat, I then painted them in Barry M's white polish, it took two coats, then once it had dried thoroughly I used my nail art polish in black to do random stripes on each nail...it turned out beautiful.

Another thing whilst on the subject of nail art is one of my favorite products out there for nails at the minute..it is Barry M Instant Nail Effects. It shrinks as it dries causing it to leave a crackling effect. Easy nail art in a few strokes!
Here is my nails using the product wit "Gum Pink" by e.l.f as a base coat.

Stay tuned for more nail posts in the future :)

2 comments: