Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

#1 -- About Me

I originally started a blog not long ago, but now I've decided to change it and start afresh! The old one only had on a couple of posts anyways :). So to start a fresh I think I will tell you all a bit about my life and me.

My name is Natalie (not to state the obvious:)), and I'm 22, I was born on Christmas Eve and I live in the North East of England near Newcastle Upon Tyne. I currently live at home with my Mam, Dad, 2 Brothers and dachshund Baxter :).
From being small I always wanted to be a designer of some sorts, so I did everything I could at school and sixth form for the qualifications to do Product Design at Sunderland Uni, however I didn't enjoy the course and didn't like being away from home, also the partying took over a little too much, hehe. Anyways 3 years later I am now back at College doing a Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and I absolutely love it! I'm hoping to become a Nail Technician or a Mobile Beauty Therapist eventually, after I'm finished at College I would like to do a Diploma in Nail Technology.

For about a year now me and the family have had a gorgeous little Mini Dachshund who we called Baxter :)...as a little girl I always wanted a "sausage dog" as I called them, always found them so adorable! And when we seen Baxter up for adoption my mam knew we had to have him! He's such a little cutey pie, full of love even though he had a bad life before he came to us.
 Here is a picture of him with his nose and face all covered in Snow on Christmas Eve :).

I love my friends, I don't get to see them as often as I would like too, but I do spend a lot of time with my Best Friend, Katie or "The Wife". We have such a laugh together and I don't know what I would do without her. I knew her at school but have became really good friends with her in the last 3 or 4 years.

The first is a pic of us going to a Green Day gig in June last year and the second is a picture of what has to of been the best and most drunken night of Uni, just before I left. Hahaha :).

Next up is the boyfriend, Jonny :). I've been with him 2 years on the 16th of January and its been the best 2 years of my life. I met him 3 years ago over...wait for it...Facebook of all places! He found me and its the best thing that could of ever happened to me. We were friends for a year first and eventually after months of "does he like me"..."should I ask him out"..."no I'm too scared", we eventually got together and never looked back :). I believe for me he is "the One" whatever that is :). We are perfectly matched and I wouldn't change a thing about him :).
This is us in London last year getting ready to go and see "The Lion King", which was amazing :).

Another of my loves is music and going to gigs! One of my favourite bands ever is Green Day, and I love the gorgeousness that is the lead singer... Billie Joe Armstrong :). I got to see them live in June last year in Manchester! It was the best gig of my life, totally mind blowing! The best 3 hours ever :).
This is a picture from that gig!
Other bands/artists I have seen live are Westlife <3, Goo Goo Dolls, Bowling for Soup, Meatloaf, Kaiser Chiefs, Elliot Minor, and several more. This year I am going to see Good Charlotte & Westlife again. I would really love to go and see Katy Perry! But we'll see :).

My other loves include: Nails, Makeup, Getting Tattoos...currently I have three, Magazines...I get a lot every week and have some sort of addiction, Sims 2...which I freely admit to being an addict of and making Cards and Scrapbooks :).

My future blog posts will probably be mostly random stuff about my life, updates on things I'm doing, what I make (cards, scrapbooks), nails and nail art, makeup, product reviews, things I buy, things I love, gigs.

I hope you all follow, read and love my blog :) x

2 comments:

  1. Thats a great first post hun:)
    keep it up!
    You should deffo do one on nail art xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :). I have done one on nail art now hehe xx

    ReplyDelete