Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Topshop Wishlist!

I never do these kinds of posts and it's not really a fashion wishlist (except for one item) more of a beauty one!


1. Nail Polish in Razzmatazz -£6.00
2. Nail Polish in Adrenalin - £6.00
3. Nail Polish in Ice Crush - £6.00
4. Nail Art Pen in Nightrider - £6.00
5. Stud Pattern Makeup Bag - £15.00
6. Neon Nail Art Set - £10.00
7. VECTRA3 Studded Slippers - £28.00
(links are included in the words)

1, 2, 3. What girl doesn't love glitter polish? And these ones are super sparkly in real life and have different sized pieces, they are beautiful! I will definitely be purchasing these at some point!
4 & 6. This black nail art pen looks super simple and easy too use, and I have lot's of ideas of what I could produce with these! And these Neon nail art pens have some amazing bright colours in, I think they would be perfect for some summery nail art (if we ever get a summer here in rainy land).
5. This makeup bag is right up my street! It's gorgeous with a rocky edge! And it's a brilliant size for the amount of rubbish I carry around with me in my makeup bag! 
7. Last but not least the studded vectra slippers in cream! I actually prefer these too the black ones although those are also pretty! I love these and you can see by looking at them why they are SO popular and regularly sell out!

I'll be back soon with a big nail polish haul from last week...naughty naughty!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment