Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

#105 -- Models Own and W7!

I have gotten 3 new crack polishes over the last week so I thought I would show you all how they look over some polishes.

First up the Models Own Smash-Up polishes, they are available in 9 colours and I currently only have the 2 that are available in Boots, the rest are online. I am a big lover of Models Own polishes and their colours always hit the spot, they have a wide range, they are always vibrant and at £5.00 each they aren't badly priced either. I usually get them when they are on a 3 for 2 offer or something.


These are swatched over Models Own - Sophie's Pink which is a favorite pink of mine!!

w7 who now have a range of cosmetics available in New Look stores and online have also brought out crackle polishes. They currently only have 3, as my friend works there she got me the Earthquake Silver one. These are £3.50 each and work as well as all other crackle polishes, equally as vibrant and I will definitely be looking at some of the regular colours to have a go of, the bottle shape is the same as OPI.


Here is Earthquake Silver over Barry M Pink Flamingo! Another favorite of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment