Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

#104 -- I'm a winner!

A few weeks ago I won the Parfums Love competition held on my gorgeous friend Rachel Crawford's blog and today my prize arrived. I am definitely a very lucky lady and it arrived in a huuuuge cardboard box, and was so nicely packaged in a gift bag with a little well done note for me, how thoughtful!

How cute?

My prizes :).
I got a body butter, shower gel, perfume, lip balms and body sprays...I am in heaven, they smell beautiful!
Thank you to Parfums Love and to Rachel :) x

2 comments:

  1. Wow I am very impressed with what you got!! :) :)
    You are welcome hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely goodies, lucky girl! :)

    Also, I'm having a giveaway for a Sigma makeup brush, if you'd link to enter - http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-time-sigma-flat-top-synthetic_06.html

    Thanks, Love Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete