Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

#92 -- A New Feature!

I have decided to add a new feature too my blog, my favorite blog of the month award! These will include friends blogs, people I don't know blogs. This will be completely my own opinion and decision, nobody will influence it. The winner of each month will be the blog I go back to again and again!

Blog of the month award : April!


Name: Rachel Crawford.

1. Why have you chosen this blog?
I have chosen Rachel's blog as it is a blog I read daily-weekly without fail! She always has something on it that I enjoy reading about and I love the way she writes!

2. What does this person blog about?
Rachel blogs about everything! Her life, nails, nail art, clothes, challenges, food, westlife (scrummy), giveaways, polls, opinions, everything you can think of really.

3. What are your favorite types of blogs from this person?
I absolutely love her nail posts as she along with me is a great lover of nail art and bright colours!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you so much hun :) That is ever so lovely of you <3 Going to add this onto my award tab :) xxx

    ReplyDelete