Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

#46 -- Love Handbags?...Take a look at these ones...

I am definitely a bag girl! I have a suitcase full of handbags in my room! Most of them are black and a few are other colours. For me handbags are the ultimate accessory to make any outfit complete!

If you too are a lover of handbags then why don't you head over to Secret Handbag for a beautiful selection of handbags, purses and accessories, there's something that everyone will fall in love with.


They are exclusive stockists of the Mischa Barton handbag range. These bags are stunning and range in price from £19.99 to £59.99, which to me is a brilliant price for a beautiful celebrity designed bag! 

My top picks from the Mischa Barton range:

Mischa Barton Birkin Bag in Grey.
RRP: £59.99, Now: £57.99.
Available here.

 Mischa Barton Black Brooklyn Tote (Also available in Tan).
RRP: £55.00, Now: £53.99
Available here.

 Mischa Barton Harris Small Across Body Bag in Purple (Also available in Pink)
WAS: £32.99, Now: £19.99.
Available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment