Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

Sally's Haul!

Every so often I take a trip to Sally's on a Saturday morning with my boyfriend and today was the day we went, I was super excited to find the Minnie Mouse collection in stock :). 

Here's my haul!
Vintage Minnie Mouse minis, Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It & The Amazing Spiderman minis!

First up...The Amazing Spiderman...


Such pretty shades!
Top to Bottom: Into the Night, Number One Nemesis, Just Spotted the Lizard! & Your Web or Mine?

Next up Vintage Minnie Mouse collection...



Click on the images to make them bigger! The bottom right is a beautiful glittery pink filled with pink hearts :) definitely my favourite!
Top to Bottom: I'm All Ears, If You Moust You Moust, The Colour of Minnie & Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It.

I love the OPI mini collections! And my favourite so far is definitely the Minnie Mouse one and I've had quite a few of them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment