Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

#156 -- Christmas Tag #1!!

I have seen this Christmas tag and decided to jump on the bandwagon and do it for myself as I LOVE Christmas!!

Image taken from weheartit.com
1.What is Your Favourite Holiday Movie?
Ah I have several...Love Actually, Elf, The Holiday and Disney's A Christmas Carol!

2. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Colour?
Definitely red, but also anything glittery for me!

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
Pj's for opening presents and the dressed up for Dinner etc.

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
Eeek hard one!! My best friend or boyfriend!

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Morning!! I couldn't just open one!!

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Yeah, and it was a bit of a disaster haha!!

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
Watch christmas movies, finish the christmas shopping and wrapping the presents, always go to a Pantomime the day before Christmas Eve, celebrate my birthday which is on Christmas  Eve, and me and my best friend meet up about a week or so before and swap gifts and have a general girly day :).

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
That everyone important in my life has an amazing day and an amazing 2012.

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
Christmas Dinner!

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
I love the Christmas Dinner, has to have pigs in blankets though. Also stuffing ourselves silly with yummy chocolates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment