Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

#141 -- Day 4, 5 and 6

I haven't been on for a few days because of College so here are the last 3 days of my challenge.

Day 4: Current Celebrity Obsession

The Saturdays!
I love their current song and can't stop listening to it, I love their fashion sense and am super excited about the release of their nail polishes!!
Also trying to convince either the mother or boyfriend to get me tickets for my birthday/christmas ;)

Day 5: Current Celebrity Crush #1

Mr Johnny Depp...Perfection, enough said!
<3

Day 6: Currently Celebrity Crush #2

Ashton Kutcher, seeing the first episode where Walden Schmitz is introduced into Two and a Half Men has rekindled my love for this man, isn't he beautiful :).

2 comments:

  1. Ashton mmmm! I awarded you! http://islandgirlinsights.blogspot.com/2011/09/tell-me-about-yourself-blog-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete