Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

#136 -- Make Up Academy (MUA) Cosmetics!

My collection of the cosmetics.

Nail Quake in Shiver -- £2.99
Nail Quake in Quiver -- £2.99
Nail Polish Shade 2 -- £1.00
Nail Polish Shade 15 -- £1.00
Heaven & Earth Palette -- £4.00
Eyeshadow Shade 11 -- £1.00
Eyeshadow Shade 2 -- £1.00
Eyeshadow Shade 17 -- £1.00

As you can see from the list, the prices are amazing...they start at £1.00 and go up too only £4.00 which is amazing!

Here's some swatches!
I love the colours of the nail quakes and love the patterns they make. I also love the nail polishes, for £1 they are amazing, and so glossy! They don't take long to dry either...amazing!



The palette too me is very sleek and looks more expensive than it is, the colours have amazing pigmentation, £4 for 12 shadows is amazing! I can't wait to do my eye makeup with some of these colours soon.
This palette is so popular it's regularly out of stock at the moment, it took me weeks to find it, but I'm glad I persisted :).

Swatches from eyeshadow shades 11, 2 and 17. As you can see again amazing pigmentation, and they cost only £1 each!!
Wow :)

MUA Cosmetics are available in Superdrug Stores and Superdrug Online only!
They also have an amazing Facebook Page where they are always happy to help with any queries you may have!!

What's your favourite piece from the MUA/MUA Pro range?

1 comment:

  1. Soo jealous, Everytime i go into Superdrugs they always seem to be out of stock with the MUA heaven and earth palette. Wish i could actuallt get my hands on it!
    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete