Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

#134 -- New nail polish storage!

I had previously been storing my nail polishes in the Fearne Cotton hatbox which I got for Christmas last year, and it was just overflowing, so I decided some new storage was in order. I seen these boxes in Card Factory of all places and they matched my room so I picked up the largest one for a mere £2.99!

This is how it now looks inside...

In here you can see my fearne cotton, models own, 17 cosmetics, seche vite, beauty uk, opi, china glaze, e.l.f and barry m nail polishes! However this isn't all of my collection, so I need another box!

These are what don't fit in the box, a makeup bag FULL! Including rimmel, maybelline, collection 2000, mua pro quakes and nails inc!
The makeup bag is from a Fearne Cotton set again from Christmas last year!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment