Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

#132 -- E.l.f swatches and better pictures.

I have decided to post a better picture of my e.l.f competition prize as the one from my Blackberry wasn't very clear at all!
And what I got:
Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Strawberry Creme
Nail Polishes in Fluorescent Pink, Teal, Coral, Purple Dream and Fuschia
Nourishing Cuticle Pen
Eyeshadow Duo in Butter Pecan
Studio Powder Brush
Brightening Eyeliner in Black

And onto some swatches!
Brightening Eyeliner in Black.
£1.50 from the e.l.f website, this is perfect for me as I love black eyeliner, it comes with a handy pencil sharpener and has good pigmentation in the swatch you see.

Eyeshadow Duo in Butter Pecan.
Beautiful colours, definitely the types I wear the most of, I love natural eyeshadows and the pigmentation of these is really good. You can use them dry for a more muted look over the e.l.f eyelid primer or wet for a more dramatic look.

Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Strawberry Creme.
Lovely pink colour in the tube and it smells delicious! It keeps my lips nice and soft throughout the day and its rather scrummy too hehe!

Nail Polishes in Fluorescent Pink, Teal, Coral, Purple Dream and Fushia.
I love e.l.f nail varnishes, they are opaque in 2 coats and have a super quick drying time. My favourite from this set I have and my favourite polish currently is coral. It is a beautiful colour. It's a mix of pink and orange with gold tinges you can see it better in real life, but it is definitely gorgeous, I'm going to do a NOTD soon with this to show you all :).

e.l.f cosmetics are available here.
Prices start at around £1.50.

They also hold regular offers on their facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant post hunni :) The coral really does look gorgeous!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Congrats on your winnings :) I really want to try the Coral and Purple dream nail polishes they look gorgeous!
    Holly :) xx

    ReplyDelete