Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

#114 -- A to Z of Me!

Age: 22
Bed Size: Single

Chore you Hate: Dusting!

Dogs: Baxter - A Dachshund (sausage woggy)

Essential start of your day:  Check my phone for E-mails, messages, facebook, the time!

Favourite Colour: Pink, Black, Silver, Blue, Purple...any lol!

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 5"4
Instruments I play: None

 Job Title: Student - Studying Beauty Therapy :)

Kids: I have none!

Live: In the North East

Mum's name: Lisa

Nickname: Nat, Peo, Natts

Pet Peeve: Errm...I'm sure a lot of things lol.

Quote from a movie: Can't think off the top of my head...
Right or left handed: Righty

Siblings: 2 Younger Brothers
Time you wake up: 7:15ish on a College day, and between 8 and 10ish on a normal day.

Underwear: Whatever I get out of my closet first.

Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower, broccoli, parsnips, cabbage, onions

What makes you run late: Me, I dilly-dally around!

X-rays you've had done: Just teeth

Yummy food you make: Cakes :)

Zoo animal: Monkeys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment