Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

#121 -- 17 Cosmetics

When I was told by a fellow blogger about the offer 17 cosmetics had on at the minute I knew I had to buy some of the products!
They are offering a free "Nail Bar in a Bag" gift bag when you buy 2 of their products.
I ended up getting two of these because me and Jonny went to the till separately, I picked up four new nail colours to get my gift, Fairy Cake, Parma Violet, Sherbet Lemon and Orange Soda!
Sooo pretty :).
This is what's in the bag...
A super cute little gift bag which has a leopard print bright pink nail file and leopard print heart nail stickers and 2 nail colours, these are Pink Grapefruit and Knockout Red!
I have wanted Pink Grapefruit for ages so I'm really happy I now have it twice, hehe!

Here are some swatches of the colours..
Knockout Red, Pink Grapefruit, Fairy Cake, Parma Violet, Sherbet Lemon and Orange Soda!
Beautiful :). I think I love Sherbet Lemon.

17 Cosmetic polishes are such cheap, bright and creamy colours that state on the bottle they last for 5 days!! Wowie!
Now my dilemma is what colour to have on my nails...

<3

2 comments:

  1. So happy that you finally got your pink grapefruit that you have been after for ages and now you have 2 - YAY!!

    I have the Fairy Cake and Parma Violet and I am in love with them, may have to get the others now :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love Pink Grapefruit and Fairy Cake! :) x

    ReplyDelete