Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

#119 -- Another haul!

I had a trip into Newcastle yesterday with the boyfriend and he ended up spoiling me as usual and got me a few bits and bobs :).
Big daisy duck cosmetic bag -- £3.99 from H&M, really good to fit everything I need product wise for Blackpool this week, and also super cute!
Smaller daisy duck makeup bag -- £3.99 from H&M also super cute, and fits all my makeup in perfectly.
Aviator Sunglasses -- £4.99 from New Look, I've wanted a pair of aviators for ages and these ones are perfect and so reasonably priced! The legs of the glasses are leopard print :).

John Frieda Shampoo, Conditioner and Lightening Spray -- 3 for £10 in Asda.
Batiste Dry Shampoo for blondes -- £3.99 from Boots.
Lee Stafford Miracle Growth Treatment -- Usually £7.99, but I used a £2 off professional haircare voucher from Boots so I got this for £5.99...I will let you know how I get along with this baby :).

Hehe, yes more new nail paints!
I won't give too much away as I'm going to blog about them separately!
These were £2.99 each at Boots :).

Hope you enjoyed seeing my purchases, I also got a couple of pairs of new shoes which I forgot to picture!
<3

1 comment:

  1. I have the smaller Daisy Duck make up bag, I took it on holiday with just a few bits in and fell in love so got rid of all my old make up and just have my essentials in there now.

    Great haul lovely :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete