Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

#112 -- Town Haul :)

I went into town (Newcastle) on Saturday day time with the boyfriend and picked up a few bits and bobs including some jeans and sandals which I haven't photographed, and my best friends birthday presents which are now all wrapped up :).
This is my haul:
Simple skin care, Pirates film guide, 18 month diary, Pirates Notebook, and 2 Barry M Polishes.
The pirates film guide was from HMV and cost £10.00
18 month diary was from WHSmiths and cost £8.99
Pirates Notebook was from the Disney Store and cost £6.00.
Barry M nail paints in Lemon Ice Cream and Blueberry Ice Cream, 2 for £5 in Boots. (I'll swatch these in NOTD's)

Hehehe, just for fun, mmm!

Simple skin care! The cleanser, face mask and toner were on 3 for 2 in Boots, and the moisturiser and wipes I got in a pack from Home Bargains for £2.99 :).
I love Simple as its a good range for my sensitive skin, I will review these more in detail at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment