Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

#110 -- New nail art storage and NOTD!

I have just sorted out my nail art stuff and put it into bigger storage. My old storage was bursting open and I couldn't fit any more in. This is a beauty case from Argos, it was roughly £20 and its actually quite big, and it used to hold my make up which is now all over the place for now!
This is it! My goodies :).
In the top I have some nail stickers and a nail polish remover pot, in the next part down we have my dotting tools, buffers, nail files, cuticle sticks, brushes etc. and in the bottom the best bits...rhinestsones, nail pens, nail art paints :D.

I have also done a NOTD since I was inspired after sorting out my box!
Polka Dot Nails <3 
Barry M - Mint Green!
White Nail Art Pen for Polka Dots!

I LOVE Barry M Nail Paints :D
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment