Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

#76 -- New Barry M Instant Effect Nail Colours!

I popped to the metro center in need of some bits and bobs tonight and the first thing I looked for was the new Instant Effect Barry M polishes, I'm glad I went to Boots first as I got a great deal!
The Barry M Nail Paints & Glossy Tubes were currently on offer 2 for £5, and amazingly the Nail Effects was included (it wasn't in Superdrug).
I got all 3 of the Nail Effects and a Nail Paint colour for £10 in a pretty blue box and a free makeover for my nails which I'm yet to redeem as I would have had to take it off tomorrow anyway, so I'll be going back for that :D.
This is the box they came in and my free makeover voucher!!
L to R: Mint Green, Blue Print, White Frost and Pink Fizz.

And here's some quick swatches..
Top without flash, bottom with flash!
Pink Fizz over Lilac by Fearne Cotton.
White Frost over Black by Fearne Cotton.
Blue Print over Mint Green by Barry M.

I am sure you will see this featured in many NOTD's from now on :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment