Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

#73 -- Mini haul and Barry M Nail Paint collection :)

Today was a good day! My best mate came up and we went out for a bit of shopping and lunch at Subway...yuuuummy! 
Anyway I went in search of the new Barry M instant nail effects colours in Superdrug as they were out today but my Superdrug didn't have them, it always seems to be the last place to get things in! Instead I got some shampoo, conditioner and 2 Barry M nail paints instead (naughty).
Anyone tried these?

Pink Flamingo & Coral!
I am currently loving Coral coloured everything, so this nail varnish was an easy choice and I have seen Pink Flamingo on various blogs and loved it so it was to me a must have. These are £2.99 each or in Superdrug currently 2 for £4.99 :).

Since I got these two nail paints and was going to show you swatches of them anyways I figured why not show you the rest of my Barry M collection, which is rather small in comparisons to some peoples!
L to R: Coral, Pink Flamingo, Fuchsia, Indigo, Cobalt Blue (I think), Spring Green, Matt White, 3 in 1 Base & Top coat and Nail Hardener, Black Instant Nail Effects.
And here are the swatches.
Lovely jubbly!

Also I won a competition on Rachel Crawford's blog today! Pictures coming when I receive my prize!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Oooh wow I love those 2 new colours hun! I may have to get some myself at the weekend :) Hope the offer is still on.
    Fab post :) <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be it only started today :). I love them both, may do one on my toes and one on my fingers lol! <3. Thank you! Had some ideas for guest post blogs :D xx

    ReplyDelete