Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

#64 -- More nail art goodies!

Yesterday I got yet more nail art goodies when I went shopping at the Metro Center!
I went to a makeup stand which sells a lot of brands such as benefit, urban decay, rimmel etc. for cheaply and discovered they also did some nail art pens so I got three, a silver, pink and gold glitter. 
The silver one was £1.59 and the other two were 99p. Bargain!
I also got a pack of 100 nail tips purely for practicing nail art on!
These were only £2.99 as you can see from the sticker I left on! That was a great bargain, you also get nail glue with them although I'm unsure as to whether it will be any good or not!

I also went to Superdrug and came across some nail art pens I had never seen before, so I got some.

They are really beautiful colours a bright green and pink and a gorgeous dark blue! They also came with some stencils to use in the pack too! I cannot wait to try these out. I'm pretty sure they were around £7.00 but I got my student discount on them :).

<3

1 comment:

  1. Wow those glitter ones look amazing hun :) brilliant finds!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete