Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

#55 -- Day 19 & Day 20...

Day 19 of the 30 day photo challenge!
Day 19: A picture and letter.
I had no idea what it meant by this so I have wrote a letter to someone I love and miss dearly and included a picture of them.

Dear Grandad Doc,
It's been a long time since you went, I was only young about 6 or 7, there's still not a day goes by where I don't think about you. I wish you could be here to help my Granny get through things and to keep her company when she's lonely. I wish you could be here to tell us how proud you are of us and how you will always love us no matter what. I was always a Grandaddy's girl as a child and you used to give me sweets, crisps and money when you bashed on the floor with your walking stick, for me to come and see you. We all miss you, Granny especially! I wish you were here when we all just needed a big cuddle! The world definitely always takes the best people first. I will see you again one day :).
I love you and miss you so much!
Loads of hugs and love, your Gran-daughter, Natalie xxxxxx.

Day 20 of the 30 day photo challenge!
Day 20: A picture of somewhere you would like to travel.

New York City!!
"I wanna go where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't be, now your in New York"
:)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment