Pages

Sunday 20 March 2011

#49 -- Day 16 and 17...

Day 16 and 17 of the 30 day photo challenge. 
Both together as I wasn't on the laptop yesterday where I keep my blog stuff.

Day 16: A picture of something that inspires you.
(originally someone, but nobody necessarily inspires me so I've chosen something that does instead of a person.
All things to do with nails! Whether it be buying and using nail polish, nail art, manicures at college, blogs with nail art one, learning new skills!
All of it inspires me to better my skills and become something I enjoy being in the future!

Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Animal Cruelty!
Ever since we adopted our dog I have wondered why people could be so cruel to animals, actually I have always wondered it but more so now! I have been watching a lot of Animal Cops Houston (sad, yes) on tv and it makes me want to try and help animals, they don't have a voice and it's so sad the way some people can treat them!


1 comment: