Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

#19 -- Day 1...

I have decided to do the 30 day photo challenge as seen on fellow bloggers Rachel and Emma Louise's blogs as it will allow people to get a better insight to my life and me as a person. It will also be a way of blogging more often :).

Day 1: A picture of me with 10 facts about myself.


 1. I am a nail polish addict.
2. I'm currently studying for my Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
3. I have a gorgeous sausage doggy called Baxter.
4. I have been with my amazing boyfriend Jonny for 2 and a bit years.
5. I love girly nights in with chick flicks and junk fooooood!
6. I have an obsession with magazines and buy up to 10 a week...oops.
7. In September I am hopefully going to be doing my level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy as well as Acrylic and Gel nail extension courses.
8. I currently live at home with my Mam, Dad and 2 Brothers.
9. I would do anything for my family.
10. The person who knows my the best is my best friend (the wife) Katie :).

Wow, it really is hard to find 10 facts about yourself :).

No comments:

Post a Comment